Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Smartphone: 6.3" inch - 6GB RAM - 128GB ROM - 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad Camera - 4G - 4500 mAh Battery
- 6.53" inch display
- 2.05GHz Octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Rear camera
- 20MP Front camera
- 4500 mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- User manual
Introducing the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro with a touch screen display of 6.53 inches with an internal storage of 128GB and a RAM of 6GB. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a rear camera of 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and front of 20MP. The in-built battery of 4500mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi , Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Xiaomi Smartphones are one of the best smartphones in the market. Xiaomi came out of nowhere and surprised the established makers by producing Smartphones with the latest processors, cameras, and large batteries but an affordable price compared to their competitors. If you want a phone that will last longer, has the latest specs but at an affordable price, the Xiaomi is the smartphone for you.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of the best mid-range smartphones in the market.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 6.53" inch display with a teardrop at the top that hosts the front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 2.05GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T powerful Processor that can handle all apps as well as hardcore gaming. A 6GB RAM assists the processor in its operations.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 64MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(macro) + 2MP(depth) Quad camera at the back.
The large 64MP lens takes very good photos that are bright and clear. An advantage of having a large camera sensor is that the images are very detailed and retain their quality even when you crop them.
The ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos that let you fit more subjects in a single frame.
The depth camera blurs out the background making the subject pop-out for a good Bokeh effect photo.
The front camera in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is a 20MP Lens that takes good selfies.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 4500mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. In case your battery power runs out, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has 18W Fast Charging that will charge your phone quickly.
- 6.53" inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.35 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76MC4
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7", 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 20 MP, f/2.0, HDR, panorama,1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, (gyro-EIS)
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio, recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 4+)