Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Smartphone: 6.3" inch - 4GB RAM - 64GB ROM - 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad Camera - 4G - 4000 mAh Battery
- 6.3" inch display
- 2.0GHz Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Rear camera
- 13MP Front camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- User manual
Introducing the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with a touch screen display of 6.3 inches with an internal storage of 64GB and a RAM of 4GB. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a rear camera of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and front of 13MP. The in-built battery of 4000mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi , Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
Xiaomi Smartphones are one of the best smartphones in the market. Xiaomi came out of nowhere and surprised the established makers by producing Smartphones with the latest processors, cameras, and large batteries but an affordable price compared to their competitors. If you want a phone that will last longer, has the latest specs but at an affordable price, the Xiaomi is the smartphone for you.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is one of the best value for money smartphone you can get.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a 6.3" inch display with a teardrop at the top that hosts the front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a 2.0GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 665 Processor that powerful enough to handle all workloads even hardcore gaming. A 4GB RAM assists the processor in its operations.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(macro) + 2MP(depth) Quad camera at the back.
The large 48MP lens takes very good photos that are bright and clear. An advantage of having a large camera sensor is that the images are very detailed and retain their quality even when you crop them.
The ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos that let you fit more subjects in a single frame.
The depth camera blurs out the background making the subject pop-out for a good Bokeh effect photo.
The front camera in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is a 13MP Lens that takes good selfies.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a 4000mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. In case your battery power runs out, Xiaomi Redmi 8 has 18W Fast Charging that will charge your phone quickly.
- 6.3" inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm (6.23 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 190 (6.70 oz)
- Front glass, plastic body
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 13 MP, f/2.0, HDR, panorama,1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 18W