Xiaomi Mi 11i Smartphone: 6.67" inch - 8GB RAM - 128GB/256GB ROM - 108MP+8MP+5MP Triple Camera - 5G - 4520 mAh Battery
- 6.67" inch display
- 2.84GHz Octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB ROM
- 108MP+8MP+5MP Rear camera
- 20MP Front camera
- 4520 mAh Battery
- Xiaomi Mi 11i
- User manual
|Display||6.67" inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Main/Back Camera||Triple: 108MP(wide)+8MP(ultrawide)+5MP(macro)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh|
|Charging||Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)|
|Colors||Celestial Silver, Frosty White, Cosmic Black|
Introducing the new Xiaomi Mi 11i with a touch screen display of 6.67" inches with an internal storage of 128GB/256GB and a RAM of 8GB. The Xiaomi Mi 11i has a Triple Rear camera of 108MP + 8MP + 5MP and front of 20MP. The in-built battery of 4520mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Xiaomi Mi 11i online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi, Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya. Buy Xiaomi Mi 11i at the best affordable price at Jubba Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi 11i.
Xiaomi Mi 11i is the third-best option in the Xiaomi Mi 11-series after Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 11, and Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. With Xiaomi Mi 11i, you get a slightly smaller display with the same processor as the other smartphones.
6.67" inch 120Hz Display.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 6.67" inch Super AMOLED display and HDR10+. With a Super AMOLED display, you get vibrant true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. The HDR10+ brings a high-contrast where the blacks are darker and whites are bright which brings a level of realism to your content. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes the display fast when scrolling or swiping. The display also comes with 1300nits of brightness that makes the display usable outside during the day.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 is the latest powerful processor, meant for 2021 flagship smartphones, that brings improved 5G connectivity, gaming, AI, and photography. This enables Xiaomi Mi 11 to carry out its functions effectively without any issues.
108MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 108MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) triple-camera system at the back. With the 108MP main camera lens, you get the largest lens there currently is for smartphones. This lets you discover new ways of taking photos and videos that feel real due to the level of detail.
The 108MP main camera lens takes the best photos you can find on a smartphone. The level of clarity and brightness is unparalleled with the photos being so detailed that you can enlarge a small detail into a recognizable detail. This is like a photo within a photo if you crop the detail.
The ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos. Normal cameras come with a narrow field of view that limits what is around the subject when taking photos. With the ultrawide camera, you get a wider angle of view that lets you take photos of subjects with a wider background.
The macro camera is for taking close-ups. Instead of zooming in when you want to take a photo of a small object or when you want to capture a small detail on a big subject, you can move as close as 4cm to the subject and be able to take clear bright close-ups that are stunning.
33W Fast Charging. Full Charge in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 4520mAh battery that will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with support for 33W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Specifications.
- Display: 6.67" inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Water Proof: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.XX GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.XX GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52", 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0", 1.12µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm; HDR, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Loudspeaker: Yes with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0, Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+