XIAOMI MI 11 ULTRA 8GB
- 6.81inch: Display
- 2.3 Qualcomm Snapdragon: Processor
- 20MP: Front CAMERA
- 8GB: RAM
- 256GB: ROM
- 5000mAh: Battery
XIAOMI MI 11 ULTRA 8GB premiered on 29th March 2021 and comes with a 6.55-inch touchscreen that has a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. It runs on Android 11 and has been powered by a 4250mAh non-removable battery that supports wireless charging. The storage space variant for this device is 6GB+128GB/8GB+128GB.
Its camera features include a 64MP+8MP+5MP camera. The rear camera has autofocus while the single front camera is 16MP. The phone runs MIUI 12 based on Android 11 and is dual SIM while accepts Nano Sim cards. It supports 5G connectivity and comes with a fingerprint sensor and Face ID.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra incorporates a new era of exquisite design by breaking the pattern so as to let imagination to lead the way. It has a Premium ceramic design that is found in either black or white variant. It comes with an aluminum frame and a curved display that has Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Its back part has a rectangular camera setup that resembles that of the Poco M3.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra does not disappoint when it comes to having a good display. It has a WQHD+6.81 AMOLED Dot display that exactly matches that of Xiaomi Mi 11. It has a near-perfect screen giving it immersiveness, color and smoothness. Breathtaking clarity will be attained with WQHD+ultra high resolution that provides almost 1.8 times pixel count than that of FHD+ screens. It comes with sufficient detail and has super-resolution technology that doubles video quality.
The 50Mp main camera is a True Pixel Custom GN2 camera that brings in revolutionary upgrades. There is a new ultra night photos algorithm that allows you to see the world as it is through AI multi-frame fusion. The GN2 super large sensor focuses in an instant even in dark and complex environments. This camera also embraces a 64-point laser focus with a large field of view that offers a wider focal range.
The 48MP Periscope 120x telephoto camera also has OIS and allows you to tap into the even greater potential. Distant scenery remains clear even after zooming. You also get to enjoy a powerful 8k movie camera through the rear setup.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888G processor runs this phone and allows overtaking of the future through its flagship performance. It is built with 5nm process technology and comes with fully upgraded GPU, CPU, and AI performance thus making it amongst the strongest processors in 5G era.
Harman Kardon Sound
Similarly, to Xiaomi Mi 11, this device has also been incorporated by Harman Kardon sound so as to enhance the acoustics of the dual speakers. In return, it is able to provide exquisite and crisp high-end sound quality. The audio not only allows you to feel immersed when watching movies but also has you forgetting about your surroundings.
Mi 11 Ultra explores the future of batteries through the 5000mAh high-capacity battery. It has a lithium-ion storage capacity that is ten times larger than that of traditional graphite anode material. This ensures it has to charge speed and improved battery capacity. Additionally, there is a wired and wireless Dual 67W charging that will have your phone fully charged in only 36 minutes
XIAOMI MI 11 ULTRA 8GB Description
- Dimension: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm (6.47x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 234 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 1B colors, HDR10, 120Hz, 500 nits (typ), 900 nits
- Size: 6.81 inches, 112.0 cm2 (~91.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Card Slot: No
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 256GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP (wide)+48MP (periscope telephoto)+ 48MP(ultrawide)
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960/1920fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec.
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Loudspeaker; Yes, with stereo speakers
- 5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NaviC, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Type: Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 67W, 100% IN 39 min