XIAOMI M1 11
NB: Prices are subject to change without any notice
- 8 inch: Display
- 84 Qualcomm Snapdragon: Processor
- 20MP: Front CAMERA
- 6GB: RAM
- 128GB: ROM
- 4600mAh: Battery
XIAOMI M1 11
XIAOMI M1 11 is amongst the best value phones released by Xiaomi and is worth buying at any point. It is a movie magic device thanks to its exceptional hardware and edge-cutting cinematic software. This gives out a number of creative and easy-to-use videography features. This phone has a cinematic 108Mp wide-angle camera, a 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 5MP Telemacro camera. Its display size is WQHD+6.81 AMOLED Dot Display and its sound is supported by Harman Kardon. You will get Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor to support its performance while the battery size is 4600mAh and has 55W wired turbocharging. It also has 50W wireless turbocharging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
You will get a display without compromise when it comes to Xiaomi Mi 11. It has a WQHD+6.81 AMOLED Dot display that is a near-perfect screen and which has clarity, color, and smoothness. Breathtaking clarity will be attained with WQHD+ultra high resolution that provides almost 1.8 times pixel count than that of FHD+ screens. It comes with sufficient detail and has super-resolution technology that doubles video quality.
Harman Kardon Sound
This device has been incorporated by Harman Kardon's sound so as to enhance the acoustics of the dual speakers. In return, it is able to provide exquisite and crisp high-end sound quality. The audio not only allows you to feel immersed when watching movies but also has you forgetting about your surroundings.
Xiaomi Mi 11 easily passes off as beautiful and tough and is 12g lighter and 0.9mm thinner than Xiaomi Mi 10. It has a quad–curved display design that is not only captivating but also durable. The design has added a hardware-level mistouch sensor that avoids unintentional touch feedback. Furthermore, it also has Corning Gorilla Glass that makes it durable and more robust with a 150% increase in drop performance. It also has a 200% increase in scratch resistance as compared to its predecessor.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888G processor runs this phone and allows overtaking of the future through its flagship performance. It is built with 5nm process technology and comes with fully upgraded GPU, CPU, and AI performance thus making it amongst the strongest processors in 5G era.
It makes a statement with its 108MP camera that is similar to that of Galaxy S21 Ultra. It is able to take amazing shots that are ultra-clear in every detail. The camera can further record in 8K at 30fps or 24fps. Its secondary 13MP camera is useful for taking in more of a subject and is also able to take brighter photos. There is also a 5MP Telemacro camera that steals the show by taking close-up pictures of subjects
Get to enjoy a large battery in a slim and lightweight body upon purchasing this phone. It has a 4600mAh battery that will last you through the day. It will only take 45 minutes to reach full charge with the 55W wired turbocharging and 53 minutes through the 50W wireless turbocharging. There is also 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi m1 11 Description
- Dimension: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather)
- Weight: 196 g (Glass) / 194 g (Leather) (6.84 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5) or eco leatherback, aluminum frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.81 inches, 112.0 cm2 (~91.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Card Slot: NO
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 108MP(wide)+13MP(ultrawide)+ 5MP(macro)
- Video: 8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Loudspeaker; Yes, with stereo
- 5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Type: Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 55W, 100% in 45 min (advertised)