TCL [55P8S] 55" inch 4K UHD Android Smart TV
NB: Prices are subject to change without any notice
- 55" inch Full Screen display
- 4K UHD
- Google Play Store
- Dolby Audio
- TCL 55P8S Smart TV
- User manual
TCL 55P8S TV.
TCL 55P8S TV is among the best 4K UHD TVs in the market. And with it being a smart tv, TCL 55P8S TV lets you stream 4K content from your favorite apps like Hulu, YouTube, and Netflix.
TCL 55P8S TV is a 4K UHD television that reproduces stunning details in all shades of light, natural colors for a truly immersive viewing experience.
TCL 55P8S TV comes with TCL Wide Color Gamut technology that can improve the vividness and the realism of color, as well as the richer layer on the image.
TCL 55P8S TV comes with a Full-Screen design that provides an unexpectedly Large field of vision to give you the best immersive viewing experience.
With Dolby Audio, you get enhanced sound in your entertainment. It delivers crystal clarity, easy-to-hear dialogue, great detail, and realistic surround sound to make the entertainment you love even better.
- Product Type: LED UHD Android Smart DTV
- Chassis: RT51HT-AP
- CPU: 64bit A55x4 900MHz~1.1GHz
- GPU: Mali470x3 600MHz-800MHz
- OS: Android P, Certified by Google Android TV
- RAM/ROM: 2GB (DDR3-1866MHz)/16G Byte ROM
- UI Style: Google Launcher + T Channel
- Launcher HomePages Show: Google Play, Netflix, Youtube, TV Guard, Apps, T Channel, Customise channels, etc.
- OSD Language: English/Vietnamese/Thai/Chinese/Russian/Arabic/ Chinese Traditional/Indonesian/France/Spanish(LatinAmerica)/Farsi/Mongol/Uzbek/Hebrew/Malay/Portuguese/Burmese/ etc.
- TV System: ATV：Auto/PAL/NTSC/SECAM, DK/BG/I/M; DTV：DVB-T/T2
- AV System: PAL, NTSC
- HDMI&HDCP Version: HDMI1.4&HDMI2.0, HDCP1.4&HDCP2.2
- HDR: HDR10 Decoding
- Power Supply: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (TV On): 125W
- Power Consumption (Standby):﹤0.5W
- ECO Energy Efficiency: Yes
- Certification: CB, Dolby/MS12, HDMI, CE-RED(WIFI+BT Module); YouTube, NETFLIX, Google CTS
- Internet Link: 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2T2R; Ethernet Network
- LED Indicator Status: Below the middle of the frame, White in Standby; Normal/Flashing/Off
- Button on Panel: Below the middle of the frame; One key for virtual menu control of long click