Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphone: 6.2" inch - 8GB RAM - 128GB ROM - 12MP+64MP+12MP Triple Camera - 4G - 4000 mAh Battery
- 6.2" inch display
- 2.73GHz Octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 12MP+64MP+12MP Rear camera
- 10MP Front camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Phone
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Introducing the new Samsung Galaxy S20 with a touch screen display of 6.2 inches with an internal storage of 128GB and a RAM of 8GB. The Samsung Galaxy 20 has a rear camera of 12MP + 64MP + 12MP and front of 10MP. The in-built battery of 4000mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi , Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya.
Samsung S-Series is the flagship model of Samsung Smartphones. Samsung S-Series comes with the latest hardware and software to deliver a powerful high-end smartphone.
Samsung S20 is the cheapest smartphone in the S20 lineup. Although Samsung S20 is cheap, it still comes with high-end hardware.
Samsung S20 has a 6.2" inch Dynamic AMOLED display that is one of the best displays a smartphone can have. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes scrolling fast.
Samsung S20 has a 12MP(wide) + 64MP(telephoto) + 12MP(ultrawide) Triple camera at the back.
The 12MP wide camera takes normal good photos that stand-out.
The 64MP camera has a 30X zoom which will let you get close to your subject without moving for clear quality images.
The 12MP Ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos that encompass more detail compared to a normal lens.
10MP Front Camera.
Samsung S20 has a 10MP front camera that takes very good selfies.
Samsung S20 has an Exynos 990 Processor that is powerful and is assisted by 8GB LPDDR5 RAM that is twice as fast as the previous version.
Samsung S20 has a 4000mAh battery that will last the whole day on a single charge. In case your battery power run out, Samsung S20 supports 25W fast charging and 15W wireless fast charging.
- 6.2" inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~563 ppi density)
- Always-on display
- 120Hz (up to FHD resolution)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.72 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.60 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), AF, Super Steady video
- Camera features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front camera 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR; 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4320p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W