Samsung Galaxy A50 (A505) Smartphone: 6.4" Inch - 4GB RAM - 128GB ROM - 25MP+8MP+5MP Camera - 4G LTE - 4000 MAh Battery
- 6.4" inch display
- 2.3GHz Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 25MP+8MP+5MP Rear camera
- 25MP Front camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- User manual
Introducing the new Samsung Galaxy A50 with a touch screen display of 6.4 inches with an internal storage of 64GB and a RAM of 4GB. The Samsung Galaxy A50 has a rear camera of 25MP + 8MP + 5MP and front of 25MP. The in-built battery of 4000mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Samsung Galaxy A50 online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi , Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya.
Samsung A50 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with huge storage space and a very good processor. If you are looking for a phone with huge storage and a good processor, then Samsung A50 is your smartphone.
Samsung A50 has a 6.4" inch Super AMOLED display. The bezels around the phone are reduced so instead of having a device that feels too large, you get a compact device that easy to handle on one hand without sacrificing screen size.
Samsung A50 also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor that is fast and accurate. To use it, press the power button then place your finger on the display and the phone is automatically unlocked without any problems.
Samsung A50 comes with a 25MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (depth sensor) camera. The main 25MP lens takes good high-quality photos that are stunning. The 8MP ultrawide lens allows you to capture more subjects in a single frame due to its 123° degree angle. The 5MP depth camera allows you to focus on a single subject/person while blurring out the surrounding for a serene photo.
Samsung A50 has a large 25MP front camera that takes good selfies. With a large front camera, your selfie stands out compared to small camera lenses.
Samsung A50 has a 2.3GHz Exynos 9610 processor that is fast and able to handle heavy Apps without any problem. The processor is supported by a 4GB RAM that helps manage all your Applications.
Samsung A50 has a 4000mAh battery that is large enough to last the whole day. In case your power runs out, Samsung A50 supports fast charging that will fill up your device quickly.
- 6.4" inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera 25 MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC (market dependent)
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 15W