Motorola Edge Plus Smartphone: 6.7" inch - 12GB RAM - 256GB ROM - 108MP+8MP+16MP+TOF 3D Quad Camera - 5G - 5000 mAh Battery
- 6.7" inch display
- 2.84GHz Octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- 108MP+8MP+16MP+TOF 3D Rear camera
- 25MP Front camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Motorola Edge Plus
- User Manual
Introducing the new Motorola Edge Plus with a touch screen display of 6.7" inches with an internal storage of 256GB and a RAM of 12GB. Motorola Edge Plus has a rear camera of 108MP + 8MP + 16MP + TOF 3D and front of 25MP. The in-built battery of 5000mAh will last you for a day as you enjoy its features. Get the Motorola Edge Plus online or at our shop at the best price in Nairobi, Kenya. We also do deliveries to you anywhere in Kenya. Buy Motorola Edge Plus at the best affordable price at Jubba Kenya.
Motorola Edge Plus.
Motorola Edge Plus is the latest high-end smartphone from Motorola. It comes with 5G connectivity and a good camera system. So, if you're a Motorola fan, you may try getting the Motorola Edge Plus.
6.7" inch Display.
Motorola Edge Plus has a 6.7" inch OLED display. The display comes with HDR10+ which comes with deep contrast. This means blacks appear darker and whites are brighter making colors appear vibrant.
Motorola Edge Plus has an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The powerful processor supports 5G connectivity. With 5G, you get instant downloads as well as lag-free streaming and online gaming. The processor is assisted by 12GB of RAM which ensures you get to multitask with no lagging problems.
108MP Quad Camera.
Motorola Edge Plus has a 108MP (wide) + 8MP (telephoto) + 16MP (ultrawide) + TOF 3D (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With the huge 108MP camera lens, you get to take ultra-clear, ultra-bright, and highly detailed photos. With the telephoto camera, you get to zoom in on faraway subjects and take clear photos of them. The ultrawide camera lets you take group photos and scenic photos. The depth camera is for taking portraits.
Motorola Edge Plus has a large 5000mAh battery. 5G connectivity consumes a lot of power, with the 5000mAh battery, you get to use your phone the whole day with no issues. And when power runs out, Motorola Edge Plus has support for 18W Fast Charging.
- 6.7" inch OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~385 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 161.1 x 71.4 x 9.6 mm (6.34 x 2.81 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Operating system: Android 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- UFS 3.0
- Rear camera Quad: 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 8 MP, f/2.4, 81mm (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS + 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm, AF + TOF 3D, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 0.9µm; HDR, 1080p@30/120fps
- Video 6K@30fps, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W
- Fast wireless charging 15W
- Reverse wireless charging 5W