JBL CHARGE 5 Portable Waterproof Speaker with Powerbank
- JBL Pro Sound
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 20-Hour Battery
- Buit-in Powerbank
- JBL Charge 5
- Type C USB Cable
- Safety Sheet
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
JBL Charge 5 Portable Speaker.
JBL Charge 5 is the latest JBL Charge speaker. With JBL Charge 5, you get the cylindrical shape as JBL Charge 4 but with a different design. You also get an improved sound and better connectivity.
JBL Pro Sound.
JBL Charge 5 comes with an optimized long-excursion driver, a separate tweeter, and dual bass radiators. These combine to produce the great unique JBL Pro Sound that is much beloved.
Waterproof and Dustproof.
With an IP67 rating, JBL Charge 5 is waterproof and dustproof. With no dust seeping into the speaker, JBL Charge 5 will last longer since dust won't damage it. And with it being waterproof, you get to listen to music when washing clothes or utensils or when chilling next to the pool.
JBL Charge 5 comes with a battery that keeps power for 20-hours. 20-hours of playtime means you get to use JBL Charge 5 the whole day and still have enough power for the next day.
JBL Charge 5 can be used as a power bank. With JBL Charge 5, you get to listen to music while charging your phone when it runs out of power.
JBL Charge 5 Specifications.
- Transducer: 52mm x 90mm woofer, 20mm tweeter;
- Rated output power: 30W RMS for Woofer, 10W RMS for Tweeter
- Frequency response: 65 Hz - 20k Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 223 x 96.5 x 94 mm/ 8.7 x 3.76 x 3.67 inch
- Weight: 0.96 kg/ 2.11 lbs
- USB specification: Yes
- USB port: Type C
- USB rating: 5 V / 2 A (maximum)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 27 Wh (equivalent to 3.6 V/ 7500 mAh)
- Battery charge time: 4 hours (5 V / 3 A)
- Music playtime: Up to 20 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)