JBL Bar 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 300W Power output
- Surround Sound
- Rich deep bass
- Works with TV Remote control
- JBL Bar 2.1-Channel Soundbar
300W Power Output.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar comes with 300W of power output. The higher the power output, the powerful the speaker. With 300W of power output, JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar produces a decent sound that is clear and loud.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar ensures that sound is spread evenly around the room. No matter you are in the room, the quality of sound reaching you will be consistent with no distortion. With surround sound, you can sit back and enjoy listening to your content.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar comes with its own sub-woofer. The sub-woofer produces a deep bass that makes watching content more enjoyable. Also, listening to music will be more fun with deep loud bass.
- Total Maximum Power: 300W
- Soundbar Transducer Size: 4 x 2.25"" racetrack drivers 2 x 1.25"" tweeter
- Subwoofer Transducer Size: 6.5"
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Max SPL: 99db
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB
- Soundbar dimension (W x H x D): 38” x 2.3” x 2.7” (965 x 58 x 68 mm)
- Soundbar weight: 1.9 Kg
- Subwoofer dimension (W x H x D): 8.9” x 8.9” x 14.6” (225 x 225 x 370 mm)
- Subwoofer weight: 5.2 Kg
- HDMI Video Inputs: 1
- HDMI Video Output(with Audio Return Channel): 1
- HDMI HDCP Version: 1.4