- Brand: FitBit
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Wireless Carrier: Du
- GPS: True
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Classic wristband (both small & large)
FITBIT SENSE is a perfect match for people who are looking for an advanced health smartwatch that will help you to keep your tabs on health. It enables you to tune into your body by coming with tools for SpO2, stress management, heart health, skin temperature, etc.
It comes with a 6+ day battery life that will keep you going and has a voice assistant that supports both Google Assistant and Alexa. You can further be able to download hundreds of apps, receive BT calls and get notifications. There are hundreds of clock faces and 20+goal based exercises. Through fit bit pay, you simply have to tap to pay at any store that accepts contactless payments.
Additional features to this tracker include: having stress management support, a compatible ECG app for assisting you with Atrial fibrillation, a skin temperature sensor, and SpO2 tracking. You are also able to get sleep tracking and Menstrual health tracking
FITBIT SENSE Design
Fitbit sense comes with a familiar design as to that of Fitbit versa apart from the stainless steel around the square watch face rather than aluminum. It has also incorporated new sensors inside that make it to be slightly thicker. Besides the touchscreen, you also get to interact with this tracker through an indented haptic side button that has various functions. It feels more comfortable thanks to its more rounded finish and elimination of the toggles for switching out straps. You would instead get quick-release buttons for swapping bands in an easier way. Also newly incorporated is the new magnetic charger that attaches to the back of the watch.
You will lessen your stress through this watch as it has an EDA Scan APP that detects electrodermal activity and indicates your body’s response to stress. The stress management score comes with a helpful breakdown for premium members whereas Fitbit app tracks trends over time reflect on mood and has new mindfulness tools.
You will enjoy tracking SpO2 levels in your blood through this watch as it helps you to learn whenever there is an indication of changes in your well-being. Monitor your weekly levels through Today Dashboard and your nightly average at a glance through the SpO2 clock face. The premium level will allow you to interpret monthly trends.
Compatible ECG app
By using the on-wrist ECG app, you will be able to assess your heart for atrial fibrillation and common heart rhythm irregularity. You will further stay informed through the heart rate notifications that notify you upon detecting changes in your heart rate.
This feature will help you build better bedtime habits through the use of the Sleep score found in the Fitbit app. It can monitor sleep track with a light, deep, and REM stages besides doing so much more to ensure you sleep better to live better.
Everything is smarter with this watch as it enables you to download several apps in a much easier way. Be it Spotify to United Airlines, you can easily get apps that cover fitness, sports, and fun.
The voice assistant feature cannot go unnoticed as it’s a great leap. Through Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in, you will easily have voice control. The inclusion enables you to ask your Smartwatch questions, check weather, set alarms, etc.
FITBIT SENSE Features
- Small: Fits wrist 5.5" - 7.1" in circumference
- Large: Fits wrist 7.1" - 8.7" in circumference
1.59in l x 1.59in w x 0.49in h
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 7.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and an internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
- 7 days saved of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
Battery & Power
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth