CANON POWERSHOT G7X MARK III
- Model Name: PowerShot G7X Mark III BK
- Brand Canon
- Form Factor Compact
- Skill Level Novice
- Special Feature Image-stabilization
- Color Black
- Shooting Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto Flash Off Creative Auto Landscape Close-up Sports Food Night Portrait P Tv Av MScene Intelligent Auto Flash Off Creative Auto Landscape Close-up Sports Food Night Portrait P Tv Av M
CANON POWERSHOT G7 X MARK III comes after GX MARK II and is great for Vloggers, bloggers, live streams, video conferences, and other related content to be posted online. This camera helps you to look your best with superb 4K video, a large 1.0 type senor, and 20.1-megapixel photos. It further comes with a portable design that can be taken anywhere. It supports 4K movies, has a 3.5mm mic input, and can record 120fps Full HD movies.
This camera will be able to take captivating videos that your audience will love by capturing landscapes in 4K clarity. It easily records sports in slow motion whilst having fast frame rates for up to 120fps. You can easily connect an external mic to get crystal clear audio recording for travel vlogs. You can further Livestream in stunning quality while gaming and even upgrade your webcam for business video conferencing calls.
Additionally, you will create content in your own way as this camera makes it easy to get creative regardless of what you are doing. It will take great portraits and selfies and panoramas through its 20.1-megapixel sensor that gives out superb results.
Shalloe depth of field
You will be able to stand out from the smartphone crowd by grabbing your audience’s attention with a shallow depth of field. This feature puts your subject at center stage. It further allows movies and photos that are shot in low light to be packed with detail and ambiance.
The intuitive touchscreen will flip up to make vlogs and selfies to be a breeze. You will be able to take as much control as you want through the customizable controls that are enjoyable to use.
Additionally, the included Bluetooth feature will keep you super connected and allow sharing of content online to be easy. You can simply use the Canon Camera Connect app to film or even shoot yourself remotely.
The fast DIGIC 8 processor will further allow you to capture photos at up to 30fps. This is even when shooting with RAW files that offer the ultimate in post-production flexibility.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CANON POWERSHOT G7 X MARK III & G7 MARK II
The main difference between G7 Mark III and G7 Mark II will be that G7 X Mark III has a DIGIC 8 processor while its predecessor came with a DIGIC 7 processor. Additionally, this camera comes with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth whereas G7 X Mark II will have Wi-Fi and NFC. This camera also comes with 20fps continuous shooting with 30fps RAW Burst whereas the predecessor has an 8fps continuous shooting.
This camera also has a 4K,120fps full Hd for movies which is improved from the 60fps Full HD. It further has an additional microphone input incorporated.
CANON POWERSHOT G7 X MARK III Features
- Type: 1.0 type stacked CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.1M (Aspect ratio 3:2)1
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.9M
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Kind: TTL
- AF System / Points: AiAF (31-point, Face Detection or Touch AF with Object and Face Select and Track), 1-point AF (any position is available or fixed center)
- Modes: Single, Continuous, Servo AF/AE 4, Touch AF
- Point Selection: Size (Normal, Small)
- Lock: Yes, via customizable buttons
- Assist Beam: Yes
- Manual Focus: Yes, plus MF Peaking
- Focus Bracketing: Yes
- Closest Focusing Distance: 5 cm (Wide) from the front of the lens
- Metering modes: Evaluative (linked to Face Detection AF frame), Centre-weighted average, Spot
- AE Lock: Yes
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments
- Speed: 1 – 1/2000 s (factory default)
- 30 - 1/25600 s (electronic shutter)
- 1/8 - 1/2000 s (Movie Mode)
- Manner: TTL
- Settings: Auto (Ambience priority / White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Color temp (Kelvin)
- Monitor: Tilt type 7.5 cm (3.0”) Touchscreen LCD (TFT). 3:2 aspect ratio. Approx. 1,040,000 dots. Capacitive type, sRGB colour reproduction
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Brightness: Adjustable to one of five levels.
- Night Display Mode available
- Modes: Auto, Manual Flash On / Off, Slow Synchro
- X-Sync Speed: Yes. Fastest speed 1/2000 s
- Red-Eye Reduction: Yes
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 2 EV in 1/3 stop increments. Face Detection FE, Safety FE
- Exposure Lock: Yes
- Manual Power Adjustment: 3 levels with an internal flash
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- Built-in Flash Range: 50 cm – 7.0 m (W) / 40 cm – 4.0 m (T)
- External Flash: Canon High Power Flash HF-DC2
- Still Image Type: JPEG compression (Exif 2.31 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system and DPOF ver. 1.1 compliant), RAW (Canon original RAW 3rd edition), RAW+JPEG
- Movies: MP4 [Video: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)]
- Canon Printers: Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printers and Canon Inkjet Printers supporting PictBridge
- PictBridge: Yes (via USB or Wireless LAN)
- Microphone Input: Yes, 3.5mm
- GPS: GPS via Mobile (linked to a compatible smartphone)
- Red-Eye Correction: Yes, during playback
- My Camera / My Menu; My Menu customization available
- Intelligent Orientation Sensor: Yes
- Histogram: Yes
- Playback zoom: Yes
- Self Timer: Approx. 2, 10 s or Custom
- Computer: USB type C connector
- Other; HDMI Micro (Type-D) Connector
- Computer/Other; Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11b/g/n), (2.4 GHz only)
- Batteries: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery NB-13L (battery and charger supplied)
- Battery life; Approx. 265 shots
- Eco mode approx. 320 shots: Approx. 300 min playback
- A/C Power Supply: Charging via USB available with USB Power Adapter PD-E1 1